These measures are in place to maximise the health and safety of students and teachers as we return to face to face teaching at Umina Beach Yoga.
- We have implemented a program of additional and regular cleaning duties that comply with Australian Government’s environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the building and in the studio for everyone to use.
- Mats are placed in their specially marked area that allows a generous 1.5 m between mats.
- Please bring your own equipment.
- Do not attend if feeling unwell. Students will be asked to leave the studio if showing symptoms.
- Please practise cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Please pay attention to social distancing as you come in and out of your class.
- Windows will be kept open where possible.
- The kitchen area is closed.
- Students are asked to arrive up to 15 minutes before the class starts. If you arrive early, please wait outside. We want to avoid groups collecting in the office area.
- Studio doors will be locked 5 minutes before the start if class. Please be on time!
- Classes are scheduled to allow enough time for students to leave before the next class starts.
- Please pre book your class. Other than helping us manage class numbers this also ensures we have all student details for ‘contact tracking’.
- Please pay online or via card. No cash payments.
- The yoga practice is confined to the mat to ensure social distancing.
- We will not offer any physical adjustments.
- Appropriate breathing practises.